The K and H Snuggle Up Bird Warmer provides your exotic bird with a safe, comfortable source of warmth, right in the cage! This energy-efficient heater lets tropical birds "snuggle up," reducing health risks and protecting them from the harmful effects of air conditioning and cold drafts.
- Protects exotic birds from harmful effects of air conditioning and cold drafts
- Thermostatically controlled to optimum body temperature
- UL Listed Adapter cannot shock your bird
- Bird Warmer Reduces Stress
- Safe, consistent source of warmth reduces avian stress
- Small / Medium - 7 Watts - 5"L x 3"W - Ideal for Finches, Cockatiels, Parakeets, Canaries, and Small Birds
- Medium / Large - 10 Watts - 7"L x 4"W - Ideal for Amazons, African Greys, Cockatoos, Macaws, and Large Birds
This low voltage bird heater mounts right to the side of any wire cage and provides a safe, consistent source of warmth to support a stable avian environment. It can be mounted vertically or horizontally and may be used in outdoor aviaries if protected from the weather. While not adjustable, the Snuggle Up Bird Warmer is thermostatically controlled to help maintain a birds ideal body temperature. A larger size is safe to use with a smaller bird. There is no on/off switch; the perch is always on when plugged in, and can be left on even when the cage is covered. Tip: Use with the K and H Thermo-Perch to provide your exotic bird with safe, healthy warmth from its head to its toes!
Cleaning Instructions: Wipe clean with a damp cloth, soap and water.
Snuggle Up Bird Warmer Specifications:
- 12 volts
- 3' power cord
- 1-year warranty