The KH Thermo-Perch is thermostatically controlled to an optimal body temperature to protect exotic birds from harmful air conditioning and cold drafts. This patented bird health solution creates a consistent source of cage warmth while providing orthopedic support for your bird's feet.
- Protects exotic birds from harmful effects of air conditioning and cold drafts
- Thermostatically controlled to optimum body temperature
- Safe, consistent source of warmth to support bird health
- Small Thermo-Perch - 5 watts - 10.5"L x 1"W - For Finches, Cockatiels, Parakeets, Canaries, and Small Birds
- Medium Thermo-Perch - 6 watts - 13"L x 1.25"W - For Amazons, African Greys, Pionus Parrots, and Medium Birds
The Thermo-Perch is made of sturdy, non-toxic, scratch and bite-resistant plastic and uses harmless 12-volt electricity for heating. The warmth of the perch reduces avian stress, which in turn helps reduce health problems that can arise from cold environments. The perch's irregular shape is easy for birds to grip and helps reduce foot cramping and pressure sores. It attaches easily to any wire cage. While not adjustable, the temperature of the Thermo-Perch varies from one end to the other, allowing birds to choose an area that feels comfortable to them. There is no on/off switch; the perch is always on when plugged in. Usage: The Thermo-Perch is not intended to be the only perch in a cage. Your bird will choose when it needs warmth, and there should always be at least one other non-heated perch to use. Tip: Use the K&H Snuggle Up Bird Warmer to provide your exotic bird with safe, healthy warmth from its head to its toes!
Cleaning Instructions: Clean with a damp cloth or paper towel. DO NOT immerse in water. If disinfecting is required, lightly mist the Thermo-Perch with disinfecting solution and wipe dry. Take care not to mist the area where the cord enters the perch.
- 3' power cord
- 1-year manufacturer warranty