The More Birds hummingbird feeder cleaning kit is perfect for cleaning bottles with small and large openings. Use with glass or plastic bottles. Portal brush included.
- Use with Hummingbird and Oriole feeders
- For cleaning bottles with small and large openings
- Foam sponge ideal for cleaning small crevices
- To prevent mold build-up, clean nectar bottle regularly
- Works on glass or plastic bottles
INSTRUCTIONS: Please! For the sake of the birds, keep your feeder clean! Dirty feeders spread disease. We recommend disinfecting your nectar feeders every three to five days, or more frequently if you notice your nectar has become cloudy. Soak all parts in a 50/50 solution of white vinegar and water. Use a bird feeder brush to brush away grime inside the feeder.