Get back to feeding orioles with More Birds Replacement Bee Guard Oriole Orange Flowers! These replacement bee guard nectar-feeding port flowers are designed for the More Birds Vintage Oriole Feeder (#61). Bee guards allow orioles to feed easily while keeping bees and wasps from reaching the nectar. These flower-shaped feeding ports easily snap right into place with 4 flowers included in each packet. Replacement bee guard flowers mimic flower blossoms found in nature and get your oriole feeder back in tip-top shape!
- 4 replacement flowers per packet
- For More Birds Vintage Oriole Feeder (#61)
- Keeps bees and wasps from reaching nectar
- Flower-shaped feeding ports easily snap right into place
- Accessible to many sizes and species of bird
INSTRUCTIONS: Please! For the sake of the birds, keep your feeder clean! Dirty feeders spread disease. We recommend disinfecting your nectar feeders every three to five days, or more frequently if you notice your nectar has become cloudy. Soak all parts in a 50/50 solution of white vinegar and water. Use a bird feeder brush to brush away grime inside the feeder.